The below terms apply to any products sold on this webiste
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. Do you offer a return and exchange policy?
Yes absolutely! We are pleased to say that we do offer a return Policy. We are happy to accommodate returns and exchanges of products which have not been opened, worn or tampered with. Please ensure that the color of your extensions match perfectly before opening and installing as no refunds or exchanges can be done on opened products.
Clip In Extensions:
Our clip in extensions is delivered with a test weft (bottom part of the package), allowing you to check the color and exchange them if it is incorrect. Please do not open the main section (top part of package), as return and exchange policy will be void and you will not be able to exchange them or return them for a refund.
Tape In Extensions:
For tape in hair extensions return, please ensure that the extensions pack is not opened or loosen (gold string must still be in tact to keep all the tapes together) as the return and exchange policy will be void and you will not be able to exchange them or return them for a refund.
Our Volumizers are final sale items as they do not come with a tester color match weft. Please ensure you have selected the correct color or chat with us on our Facebook Page for assistance on color match. No returns or refunds will be accepted for this product
Our ponytails are final sale items as they do not come with a tester color match weft. Please ensure you have selected the correct color or chat with us on our Facebook or Instagram Page for assistance on color match. No returns or refunds will be accepted for this product.
Lashes, Lashliner & haircare:
Our lashes, lashliner & haircare are final sale items . No returns or refunds will be accepted for this product.
2. What is the process of returning & refunding my order?
In the unlikely event that you would like to return your order and receive a refund, the following steps have to be followed:
Only orders that have not been opened, worn or tampered with will be accepted for a refund.
2.1 Orders within New Zealand & UK
- We only accept refund or exchange requests via email and not through any of our social or review platforms. Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and that you would like to receive a refund or do an exchange.
- Please ensure that you have not opened, tampered or used the top part of your clip in hair extensions or opened your tape in hair extensions package (we do not accept used or opened extensions back, due to hygienic reasons).
- You have 15 days (normal days, not working days) from receiving your order to let us know about an exchange or return, and then 7 days for your order to be received back by our office, after this time, the refund policy is void.
- You will be liable for your own return shipping fee. We highly recommend that you track your return order as we do not offer refunds when orders are not returned back to us
- After you send your email with your order number, one of our staff members will happily help you with this process and supply you with a return address
- Once your order is received by our office, our team will investigate the hair, to ensure it has not been used or opened or tampered with
- You will receive a confirmation from our team with the status of your refund
- The refund will be done within 7 working days after our team member have confirmed a refund with you
- A shipping fee of $8.50 will be subtracted from your refund (this is the initial shipping fee that we incured to deliver your parcel)
- If you have paid via Afterpay, Laybuy, Humm or Paypal a 4% handling fee will apply as all these platforms charge a transaction handling fee and is not refundable to us (even if you request a refund from us)
2.2 Orders outside New Zealand & UK (International orders)
- We only accepts refunds or exchange requests via email and not through any of our social or review platforms. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and that you would like to receive a refund or do an exchange.
- Please ensure that you have not opened, tampered or used the top part of your clip in hair extensions or opened or loosened your tape in hair extensions package (we do not accept used or opened extensions back, due to hygienic reasons).
- You have 15 days (normal days, not working days) from receiving your order to let us know about an exchange or return, and then 21 days for your order to be received back by our office, after this time, the refund policy is void.
- You will be liable for your own return shipping fee and any other handling, return or transaction fees especially if the parcel has already left New Zealand. We highly recommend that you track your return order as we do not offer refund when orders are not returned back to us
- After you send your email with your order number, one of our staff members will happily help you with this process and supply you with a retrun address
- Once your order is received by our office, our team will investigate the hair, to ensure it has not been used, opened or tampered with
- You will receive a confirmation from our team with the status of your refund
- The refund will be done within 7 working days after our team member have confirmed a refund with you
- A shipping fee will be subtracted from your refund (this is the initail shipping fee that we incured, and not the fee you paid on our website, this fee exclude any DHL handling or return fees which may be applicable)
USA fee - $30.00NZD each way
AUS fee - $30.00NZD each way
South Africa fee - $100.00NZD each way
Rest of world fee - $60.00NZD each way
- In the event that your shipment has already left New Zealand, you will be responsible for any return, handling or transaction charges with DHL
- If you have paid via Afterpay, Laybuy or Paypal a 4% handling fee with apply as all these paltforms charges a transaction handling fee and is not refundable to us (even if you request a refund from us)
3. When may I return my extensions?
If your hair extensions have not been opened or removed from the packaging, you may return them within 15 days after receiving your purchase, after this period the return policy is void. When returning your clip in hair extensions, please ensure that your test color sample is also included and not removed from the bottom package and that the main top package has not been opened, as your refund will then be void. When returning your tape in hair extensions, please ensure that the tape ins are unopened and that the gold string is not cut. Once receiving your order back, our team will investigate the hair to ensure that the hair was not worn or opened, once our team has confirmed that it is unopened a refund will be made within 7 working days. All free gifts must be accompanied with the returned item if you are requesting a refund.
4. May I exchange my order?
Yes absolutely! You can exchange your extensions for a different color provided the packaging has not been opened or tampered with. Please email us at email@example.com. Exchanges and refunds can only be requested via email and not via any of our social or review platforms.
5. What if my shipment doesn't arrive back to you?
Erabella Hair does not take responsibility for products that are sent by you. Erabella Hair does not offer refunds for items sent back to us and that doesn't reach us. This return shipment is completely at your own risk and cost to you.
I have supplied you with the wrong delivery address, now what?
Erabella Hair takes no responsibility in wrong delivery addresses. Please ensure that you have given the correct address when checking out on our website.
6. Why do you not accept returns if the extensions were opened?
Our hair extensions are considered to be a hygienic product. For the safety of you our client, we take matters of hygiene very seriously and therefore do not allow OPEN ITEMS to be returned. Most other hair extensions suppliers will not accept returns which have been opened for the same reason.
7. How do I make a return?
Please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org before your 15 days return policy expires. Please include your return package with your invoice and return ship your product to the address we supply you with. Opened hair extensions will NOT be replaced.
8. Will I have to pay for my returned shipping costs?
Yes, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. Please track your parcel to make sure we receive it. In order for us to exchange you, we would need to first receive your parcel back to ensure the parcel is unopened, not worn and not tampered with.
9. When can I expect to receive my refund?
Once the team have confirmed that your hair was not worn and have not been opened, you will receive your refund within 7 working days
10. How long do I have to return my extensions?
You have 15 normal days (not working days) from receiving your order to contact us regarding your return and 10 normal days (not working days) from your delivery day until we receive the returned product for orders within New Zealand. (In the event of the return day falls on a public holiday or weekend, please just let us know so we can work around it, we are here to help and serve you at the best of our abilities).All international orders also have 15 normal days to inform of a return and refund but 21 days from there to reach our offices due to longer postage time. When sending your order back, please do track it, in the event that we do not receive your order back, we cannot, unfortunately, do a refund for you.
11. Can I return my extensions without contacting you first?
No, you have to contact us regarding returns, so that we may supply you with the correct return shipping address and track your refund. Our warehouse facility will not accept returns unless prior arranged. Please email us at email@example.com
12. Refunding you hair extensions policy
When you decide to return your hair extensions for a full refund, please note that Erabella will subtract the initial courier charge of your delivery (not the shipping fee that you paid upon order, but the shippping fee that we incur).
Delivery charges are as follows:
New Zealand - $8.50NZD
UK Deliveries - $10.00NZD
USA & AUS Deliveries - $30.00NZD
South Africa Deliveries - $100.00NZD
Rest of world - $65.00NZD
Your refund will be done on the spent amount, we cannot be held accountable for any bank charges or credit card charges from your bank and we also cannot be held responsible for any fluctuation in currency exchange that may have occurred.
Erabella hair reserves the right to refund any order on its own discretion.
13. Refund policy when paying with Laybuy, Afterpay or Paypal
If you have made your purchase using Afterpay, Laybuy, Humm or Paypal and wish to return your hair extensions for a full refund, please note that the above courier charges apply and a 4% transaction handling fee. For example if your total order was $300.00, you will receive $300.00 - 4% restocking.handling fee - $8.50 shipping fee = $279.50.
14. Pre-Order refund policy
In the event of a pre-launch offer, no refunds will be accepted, but color exchanges or store credit will be allowed. A pre-launch offer will be marked clearly on the product page with an expected delivery date. The delivery date an indication on when the stock is expected to arrive but Erabella cannot be held responsible for any delays at customs or shipping.
15. Receiving gifts with orders
In the event that you have received a free gift with your order and you wish to return your order for a refund please note that the gift needs to be sent back with your order. The gift should not have been opened, used or tampered with. In the event you have used/opened your gift, please note that the resellers' value of this gift (as shown on website) will be subtracted from your refund including the above refund charges. If you have used/opened your gift, please do not return it, as once we receive it and the team has confirmed that the gift has been opened/used the value of the gift will be subtracted from your refund and you will not have your gift (you will then have to arrange a courier to collect your gift from our offices)
The value amount of the free gift is based on the full price as displayed on the website and not a sales price if this specific gift/product is on sale
16. How may I contact you?
Please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24-48 hours. (business days)
17. Returning & exchanging your product for a lower amount
When you would like to return and exchange your order for a product of a smaller value than your initial purchase, please note you will receive a credit on the store to that value to spend in the near future. Once we have received your returned order, confirmed it has not been worn, we will send out your new order and once you are happy with this new order, you will receive your custom credit code to use on anything you wish on the store
18. 30% + Sale Codes
In the event of a 30% + sale, no gifts will be included in your order for example lashes & haircare oil.
19. I had my extensions dyed and it got damaged at the salon, now what?
If you choose to dye your Erabella Extensions, it is done at your own risk and is not recommended as with your own hair, the process of dying or bleaching your hair is very damaging. Rather make sure you choose the correct colour. If you choose to cut your extensions we cannot accept them back as a return or exchange. We will not refund products that have been altered with in any way.
20. Tape In Hair Extensions Policy
Once permanent hair extensions are installed we are unable to offer a product guarantee as we have no control over where or what the extensions are exposed to when the application is done. We also have no direct control on the quality of the work carried out in the installation process. We do not offer any refunds on opened or used tape in hair extensions. In the event that your tape ins are unused and still in its original packaging, absolutely will we offer you a full refund.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We ship worldwide
- Our free shopping policy only includes tracked shipping for all New Zealand & UK orders, the rest of world will incur a small shipping fee.
- Your Erabella Clip-in Hair Extensions are shipped from our facilities in Auckland, New Zealand & Bristol, United Kingdom
- Your order will be fullfilled within 24 - 48 hours and sent out for delivery with the courier. For local NZ orders we ship with CourierPost, all UK orders are shipped with Royal Mail and all international orders are shipped with DHL
- We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Orders placed and processed before 1:00pm NZ time will be shipped out that same day! (MON-FRI).
- If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment or incorrect address information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2-3 business days.
The following delivery times apply
New Zealand - 24-48 hours
Australia - 3-5 working days
South Africa - 3-5 working days
USA - 3-5 working days
UK - 24-48 hours
Rest of world - 7-10 working days
Erabella Hair cannot be held responsible for the delivery delay by the courier, once the order goes out to the courier, the process is completely out of our hands. The above timeframes are just guidelines. In the event that you would like to cancel an order due to late delivery, all terms will apply as set out above. We work with Courier Post, Royal Mail & DHL and have an extremely high success rate of deliveries within that timeframe and even earlier. Please use your tracking numbers to track your parcel.
Upgrading your NZ/UK order to next day/overnight delivery
For all overnight/next day deliveries within New Zealand & UK, a timeframe of 24-48 hours apply Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Please note, these timeframes are ideal for main city centers and rural area deliveries will take longer. In the event that you choose to use overnight shipping, we apply and purchase all the necessary tracking stickers to get your parcel to you overnight. Once again, Erabella cannot be held responsible for any late overnight deliveries and you will not be refunded the overnight charge in the event that your parcel is late. Please use your tracking number to track your parcel.
Custom Duties for orders outside of New Zealand & UK
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming in outside of your country.
Cancelling & requesting a refund due to custom duties, taxes and fee charges
If you have placed an international order with us (any order outside of New Zealand & UK), you will receive an email/ text message from DHL for respective custom duties, taxes and fees before your order arrives in your country. If you wish to cancel your order due to custom duties, taxes and fees, please note that it is 100% your responsibility to get in touch with DHL and arrange the return of this parcel back to us, we do not get involved with this process. Please also note in this event, all international return policies will be applicable including a shipping fee & transaction fee if paid by Laybuy, Afterpay or Paypal. Please refer to bullet 2.2 above for all relevant charges
Tracking your order
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an automated email with your tracking details.
Wrong address disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the address correctly. We cannot guarantee address changes due to strict shipping schedule, please email us at email@example.com immediately to see if your address can still be changed. Please double-check the address you are entering, as we will NOT be held responsible for packages that are sent to the wrong address that the buyer has entered. If your order is already processing or has already shipped, we cannot change the address and the only thing we can do is wait to see if the package gets returned back to us. In that case, we will be able to provide you with an exchange.